Thursday, November 27, 2014

Kickin' it W/ Tom Luca





Yo Tom, How you living man?

     I'm good, the weather is just shitty where I am, but I still try to ride as often as I can. Now, I just have more time to kick it & drink beer with the homies, haha. 

Where you living? 

     I'm living in a small town called Kiel, Northern Germany. I'm right on the Baltic Sea & about 150km from Denmark. 

How do you feel about your local scene? 

     I dig my scene man, there aren't many riders here. Only around 5 real riders around here, but they're great dudes to chill & ride with. We don't have many skateparks in our area so we have to resort to DIY & street spots. 


Filming for anything at the moment? 
     
     At the moment, the weather is stopping me from filming for any major videos. I worked on my previous video for about a year before the release. 

I know you're a part of SAD Crew, what's up with all that? 
   
  Yeah, I think it's pretty cool. They're all my good homies, who I ride with all the time. It all started about a year ago, but it's rad to see how many people joined in on it & supported us. Stoked for some trips & filming when the weather clears up over here. 

Keep Shreddin'

- Tom Luca






No comments:

Post a Comment